Maya Jewelry








Witchcraft Earrings in White Brass - Maya Jewelry
Lipstick - Feral Ultra Smooth in Rapture

I have seen Maya Jewelry's pieces quite often already, especially their ear weights with these gorgeous designs, so captivating.
 I usually wear my wooden plugs. Whoever asked my about my gauge size, it is 11/16" right now and I can't stretch them bigger even if I'd love to. My earlobes are unfortunately just too small and they'd tear if I would go bigger. If it comes to plugs I really recommend natural material like wood or stone. Wood is the best to me since it is light and comfortable & your ear won't smell bad since this happens to synthetic stuff and this material is mostly also not good for your ear on a long term. But back to these beauties from the pictures above which are my first big earrings ever. I mean, back in time when I was thirteen or so without gauges I wore really big earrings too but that was my chick time(yes I went through a lot of phases) and that is not even comparable with this kind of jewelry. The earrings are quite heavy but so damn beautiful I just can't put it into words. I would wear them with wooden tunnels next time but you can also wear them like ear weights. I don't need to mention the perfect quality but that is what you'll always get from this brand. A pentagram design perfect for the witches. I would wear these to special events or whenever I speak out strong spells!


12 comments :

  1. Gorgeous earrings although I don't think I could wear heavy earrings without pain. Maybe stretching them makes them tougher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I have never thought about this before to be honest. But I think the more you wear heavier earrings the more you also get used to it and it's not painful at all anymore :)

      Delete
  2. I would wear this earrings with my loved witchy outfits too! just discovered this brand with this post and I think is pretty cool. Also those earrings looks awesome on you girl!

    http://mgveronica.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh damn that sounds amazing to me! I would really love to see your witchy vibes then ♥ Also I'm so happy that you have found the brand with this post :) Thank you so much Verónica! ♥

      Delete
  3. These earrings are amazing! I love the make up and the photos you took! You look stunning darling!
    Keep it up!
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    There's a giveaway on my blog if you are interested in taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm happy that you have noticed the makeup since I rarely change something about it :') Thank you my angel! ♥

      Delete
  4. Wow, the perfect earrings for the witch vibes, that I love the most!
    xx

    www.moonelysian.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome that this company makes gauges that are like earrings. You look beautiful in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know they offer so much pretty and different jewelry for your ears! Thank you dear ♥

      Delete