Night King










Lenses - Gemini Contacts in Diamond
Glitter - Jazzy Glitter
Lipstick - Lime Crime Velvetines in Thistle
Silver Body - Tally Weijl similar here
Geometry Crystal Necklace - Restyle
Ring Fishnet Tights - Skoot Apparel

It's been ages ago since I took pictures like these but I really miss them so I have to bother you with a bomb of them! The body that I'm wearing is one of my favorites things to wear lately, not only because you have so much cool ways to combine it but it is something completely new in my wardrobe(what is pretty rare) and I paid only 3€ or so for it. The lenses and the whole cold mood about this totally remind me of the Night King, just a female version of it. I didn't planned it so it's not a 100% version of what I would have in mind, yet I can really feel the vibes, especially after watching the second last episode of Game of Thrones. Are you excited for today's last episode of this season? I'm kind of afraid to be honest. Then having to wait for another year for the final season D: Let's just hope they won't make it too exciting today.


10 comments :

  1. You look like a fairy. You are absolutely beautiful!
    http://valley-of-the-dollss.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are candy for the eyes~so beautiful u r.��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u tell something about your piercing in the nipples(?). This is a wonderful piercing ;3 u are unique ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, what do you want to know? I have them for about three years now already and it was the best decision I ever made. Most favorite thing about myself next to my finger tattoos :) They're so aesthetic and make me appreciating my small boobs.
      Thank you so much Kasumi!!♥

      Delete
  4. Love your style and the pastel hair :))
    waitmarinawho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete