Two Moods





















Eyeshadow - Lethal Cosmetics in Remedy & Venom and Remission & Backdraft
Blue Lipstick - Whistle Blower by Lethal Cosmetics
Corset Choker - Forage and Find
Velvet Bralette - H&M similar here
Vintage Shoulder Bag - Vintage similar here and here
Kiss My Ass Acid Wash Shorts - Disturbia
Custom Vegan Triple Creepers - Underground England

I'm really excited to share this shooting with you since I really had a perfect hair AND makeup AND outfit day. Literally the perfection of perfection plus I had lots of fun playing around and looking for cool locations together with my boy and photographer Layke. I don't need to mention the amazing weather on that day, lighting on point! Great conditions so the pictures turned out really amazing to me. The outfit contains all of my favorite essentials: A bit vintage here, huge platforms there, lots lots of jewelry and a little velvet black bralette as I stopped wearing bras so this one is a nice replacement for it! As you can see I put my time into a colorful makeup since the look itself is quite colourless. I was mentioning my desire to get more into makeup in this post already. I will follow up with another photo line to share with you of this day where I added a clothing piece to this look. I'm sure you'll love them too! 



5 comments :

  1. Oh wow you look so amazing! Keep on doing you❤ you inspire me everyday and inspiration is always something I look for ^^.
    Just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yuly ♥ Your feedback means everything to me and keeps up my passion ♥

      Delete
  2. Fuck, ich habe mich auf den Eintrag gefreut, aber ich glaube, dass ich das nicht mehr lange sehen kann. Du bist so abgemagert. Die Fotos von deinem Rücken waren einfach zu viel. Versuchst du denn zuzunehmen?
    Dein Outfit war aber cool! :) Die Shorts sehen bequem aus und das Make-Up ist ungewöhnlich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh wie bitte? Das kommt jetzt ziemlich unerwartet :D Ich bin nicht abgemagert, einfach nur zierlich :) Versuche weder noch zu oder abzunehmen sondern akzeptiere mich so wie ich bin. Ein stressfreieres Leben wäre schön ;) Und Dankesehr! Hab einen schönen Tag :)

      Delete
  3. Nice Spine... ribs are gone. It all good tho... My understanding is insightful

    ReplyDelete